About Me

My photo
I am a photographer located in the greater Salt Lake area. I have been capturing the world around me for 8 years. I get a rush out of preserving beautiful moments for people. I specialize in wedding and portrait photography but can photograph whatever you need! If you would like pricing information send me an email at jnf0428@westminstercollege.edu

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Movie Stills--"On the Other Side"




"On the Other Side" is a short suspence film I helped make with Westminster's Reel Griffins. This was the club's first film and it turned out great! I was lucky enough to be the still photographer for this film. My job was to capture behind the scenes, what/how we were learning, and the story line itself. Reel Griffins just finished a Sex Education PSA and will be working on a new short film in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment