About Me

My photo
I am a photographer located in the greater Salt Lake area. I have been capturing the world around me for 8 years. I get a rush out of preserving beautiful moments for people. I specialize in wedding and portrait photography but can photograph whatever you need! If you would like pricing information send me an email at jnf0428@westminstercollege.edu

Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Sofia Ibez

What a joy to meet little Sofia Ibez! My dear friends Casey and Anna had their first child last week and asked me to take some photos. Sofia didn't want to "play photo" but once we got a bottle in her and wrapped her up in a warm blanket, she was a doll!

Sorry for so many photos in this post but I couldn't decide which photos were my favorite, so enjoy!
And as ELO would put it; "Hey you with the pretty face, welcome to the human race!"













No comments:

Post a Comment